Sunday, February 11, 2007

So you want to know what I'm reading

I remembered that when I was younger, I used to think that reading books is a complete waste of time. The time spent on reading could rather be used on better activities such as playing computer games or kicking football with my childhood friends. Over the years, when I grew up, graduated and later started working, I came to realised the importance of knowledge and other people's perspectives, which is conveniently found in books. Something which I hated for so long suddenly became an activity I could not survive without.

Currently, I'm trying my best to read at least a book every fortnight, partly because I could not afford the time due to my busy schedule. Sometimes while scanning the bookshelves, I came across some books that had left a meaningful impact on me after reading them.

Here is a list of my personal favourites:

Lol!!! I guess there are simply too many books to list out. Just to share with you what I have read so far.

No comments: