Saturday, January 20, 2007

Credit & Budget Calculators

As you probably would have already known that money management is an important aspect of life, keeping track on details ensures that you are always in control of your finances. To better understand your financial conditions, you do need the help of numbers to tell you that.
I have included a list of questions below regarding credit and budgeting issues. Click on them to access the free calculators that can help you do the sums. Cheers!

How much am I spending?
Should I pay off debt or invest in savings?
What will it take to pay off my balance?
How much should I set aside for emergencies?
How much will it cost to raise a child?
What's it worth to reduce my spending?
Should my spouse work too?
How important is the interest rate?
How will rate changes affect my balance?
Is a lower rate worth the annual fee?
What will it take to pay off my balance?
Should I consolidate my debts?
Which is better: flight card or low rate card?
Which is better: rebate card or low rate card?
Should I consolidate my credit cards?

Related posts:

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Yes, I am totally agreeable to the need to know our financial numbers as in concurrence to what Robert Kiyosaki has said - if you want to be on the right quadrant and to succeed fast there, then you need to be as accurate as possible with your financial numbers. The gadgets here are convenient and great for anyone to use.